Go to main content

Photo of Merrill Hall, which has the name "Merrill's" in stone on the front, and Merrill House on the right. In the background on the left is the Goodwin House, which was razed in 1907, therefore this image was taken before 1907. The Merrill Hall pictured is not the same as the current Merrill Hall, however they were in the same location.

Metric
From
To
Interval
Export
Download Full History